Aklim means Climate in Hebrew
We are blessed with a rich Jewish tradition that has time and again, overcome humanity’s hubris. Although humankind has never faced such a far-reaching calamity as climate change, the Jewish voice offers hope, strength and a path forward to healing the damage we have done. God gifted us creation, let us rise to the nobility of the challenge.
Three Starting Points
Who We Are
For more information, click here.
Help us bring the voice of Jewish activism on climate change to a world hungry for answers and for hope.
Updates and Posts
- Climate Change Legislation in a Nutshell
- NY Times offers kid’s book on climate change
- The Cacophony and the Response
- The Big Bold Jewish Climate Festival
- You (You kindhearted soul) Are The Target
Copyright Aklim – a Jewish Response to Climate Change – All rights reserved